In her book, “Invisible Acts of Power,” by Caroline Myss, she says the energy of grace is shown in the power of love, kind words, kind thoughts and compassionate response.
She asked people to give her examples of these that meant the most to them – and I think you will be surprised at the resulting top 10. You might think that it is the big things people remember – but it’s the little deliberate (non random) acts done in love and kindness that have the biggest impact.
This week then, I am sure you could do one or two of these:
1. Hold a door open
3. Offer a kind word and encouragement
4. Give a compliment
5. Listen without interruption
6. Make a call when your intuition tells you to
7. Offer a prayer for a homeless person
8. Pray – period
9. Forgive others and yourself
10. Prepare a meal for a friend.
Her 13th point – and you know how I love the number 13 is this.
“Remember the truth that there is no such thing as a small or insignificant act of service.” Caroline Myss
Go! Go out and serve – and be blessed. Namaste